The card dispenser CD-160 is the ideal solution wherever large numbers of chip cards or contactless cards have to be economically and rapidly encoded and read. The encoding and reading operation can be carried out without any need of staff. The CD-160 can also be used exclusively for the output of cards with all other applications. Furthermore, cards can be read, retained or output. Due to a variety of supply versions, individual customisation can be easily realised for the respective application environment.
The CD-160 with its compact dimensions can encode and issue chip cards or concactless cards seperately or serially. Several card units are obtainable optionally, which enable a write/read operation or retention of the cards. The data traffic via the RS232-C interface contains the information from or to the card as well as the control information for the function of the card dispenser CD-160.
- Main voltage: 115 or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 24 VDC optional
- Operating temp: 0°C - 40°C
- Humidity: 0% - 90%, relative humidity
- Weight: approx. 4 Kg (without card unit)
- Chip cards: ISO 7816 and contactless cards (Mifare, Legic ...)
- Interface: RS-232-C (optional TTL)
- Protocol: TLP224
- Output speed: approx. 1 second per card
- Card magazine: 500 cards standard, 1000 cards optional
For further information about the equipment, please contact us.